General Information for members and potential members of the Georgia Polygraph Association.
There are three categories of membership: Full Membership, Intern Membership, and Affiliate Membership. All full members and interns will have voting rights.
Become a Member
Application fee: $75.00
Annual dues for the GPA are $55.00 per year, and are due by February 1st of each year. Checks can be mailed or use PayPal via: email@example.com.
- Full Members must meet the following requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States of America.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony or any crime of mortal turpitude.
- Must be a graduate of a formal polygraph school approved by the Executive Board.
- Must complete thirty (30) hours of approved training every two (2) years, training to be approved by the Executive Board or its designated committee.
- Must abide by a set of Professional Standards of Polygraph Procedures and Techniques as established by the Association.
- Must have completed an internship with an experienced examiner consisting of a minimum of twenty-five (25) examinations.
- Intern Members are individuals who have completed all the requirements of a full membership set out in Article II, Section A-1 except the training and/or internship requirements.
- Affiliate Members are individuals who possess a sincere interest in the polygraph profession.